Become a College Referee

How to Join NISOA: In order to become a college referee, you must have a minimum of 3 years of referee experience, and receive recommendations from existing college officials. Speak to a member of your local NISOA Chapter to receive more information. (See contacts below.) If transferring from another NISOA Chapter, you must complete a Transfer Form available on the NISOA web site.

NISOA Referee Chapters

Greater Iowa Chapter - Eastern Iowa
Contact: Phil Watson

Mid-Iowa Chapter - Central Iowa
Contact: Jim Elmer